Friday, February 23, 2007

Evening Magazine


On Monday, Feb 19th, TV show Evening Magazine (click to see video) in Seattle did a segment featuring me and the work I am doing for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. They also featured two very special families I have had the honor of working with, Erin and Waldo, and Angie and Waldez. I actually blogged about Erin and Waldo, and their beautiful little boy Tyler- last year. I was quite honored (and plenty nervous) to be a part of the story- but we were all absolutely thrilled at how well done it was. I sincerely want to thank Erin for contacting King 5 about our story, she did a wonderful job telling how it has helped her to heal! And thank you Angie for allowing the news crew to be there for our session with little Faith Marie, I know that was hard, not knowing what the outcome of the day would be, you are a rockstar and I love you! And a HUGE thanks to Kim Griffis for her wonderful reporting- you were great to work with and I was SO impressed with the story! And one last HUGE thanks to cameraman Tom (sorry I don't remember your last name!) for your expert skill in making me look like a halfway decent looking person! haha. Seriously- there is a reason I usually stay behind the camera and Tom deserves an EMMY for the miracle he pulled off making me look good!

The response I have received from this story has been wonderful. From families who "wished they'd only known", to photographers interested in joining. The word is out now, and hopefully someone who might need our services in the future will find out about it now, when they wouldn't have before. What a blessed organization to be a part of!

No comments: