Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just for fun!

I don't get to have sessions with my kids very often. On the rare occasion I do get them to agree to humor me and get to the studio, I get pretty excited about it. Today was one of those days. My beautiful girl who is about to be a SECOND grader in 3 weeks- asked if we could do some pictures of her that we could make look like Hannah Montana posters. Excited just as much about the fact that she is willingly going to wash her hair (instead of kicking and screaming like she has the rest of this summer) as I am that we get to "play", I agree and we set off. She was a good sport all during the getting ready- we did hair and even a little make-up- and then got her changed into her first clothing change- we had planned for 3 outfits.

However, seven shots into the session the mood changed, and we were done. I was thankful that we got a few really cute ones to work with right away, and she is thrilled with what we came up with for her "poster":



If you're interested, here is a post from last year with a photo of Kayla 3 weeks before starting first grade. My, how time flies...

No comments: