Sunday, June 01, 2008

Family Field Trips, and Braggers Bonus!

Family Field Trips- Introductory price
Are you planning a fun day on the town with your kids? Would you like to have some extra-special memories of your day, while still being able to enjoy it? I am now offering "Field Trip Photography". For $350/2 hours (75-100 images), $500/4 hours (150-200 images) plus any admission fees if applicable, I will accompany your family on an outing to the Woodland Park Zoo, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Aquarium, Jetty Island, EMP, anywhere within location range, and provide you with a CD of 4x6 files to print for a scrapbook or photo album of your day!

This is a brand new concept I am trying out, and currently plan to offer it through Labor Day weekend. This is for single-family events, does not apply to parties, family reunions, or weddings. Based on the response over the summer, I will decide whether or not to continue this style of photography into the school year.

Braggers Bonus
If you love my work and think your friends would like to have me photograph their children as well, please tell me and I will provide you free of charge with a stack of customized "brag cards" for you to give your friends. For each friend you refer who schedules, we will give you and the friend each a $50 gift card!

No comments: