Thursday, March 02, 2006

A new Blog

So I have started a blog for the studio. I run a photography studio in Everett, WA. I specialize in babies and young children, but also do occasional maternity and older kids, teens, seniors, families, etc. We are going to hopefully be finishing up the work on the studio this weekend so I can move back to indoor portraits like I did in CA, instead of what I've been doing which is solely location work for the past few months. I'm pretty excited about it, because it's difficult planning location sessions in an area where it rains for more than a MONTH without stopping. Plus, I can't wait to have all my lights set up again and feel like I'm finally back doing the part of the job I LOVE.

Anyway- this blog is going to be mainly another outlet for me, but I will probably post images from time to time (if I can figure out how) and maybe once in a while highlight something I'm doing, whether for an event or an organization or a special family. My next post I might do that.

At the moment, it is 3am and my three young children will be jumping on my head in approximately four hours and twenty minutes so I am going to end this for the evening.

No comments: